Saturday, December 5, 2009

So long Pacific...

In 5 hours, I leave Fiji and the Pacific behind me for (most likely) a long time. Let me tell you, the feeling is bittersweet.

I would almost rather say goodbye to my Dad at the gate and get on a different plane, bound back to Wellington. But at the same time, I'm super excited to see my family when I get off the plane in New York and to see long lost friends. It's going to be a whirlwind of three weeks until I get on yet another plane to head to Ireland. But that's a story for another day.

My day today was spent lying in a hammock for about 10 hours. I can only hope the plane is just as comfortable. I highly doubt it.

Can't wait to see everyone reading this and a few that aren't. :D

- Liam

2 comments:

  1. OMG That sounds like such a nice day! And Ireland? Um, TOTES can't wait! It's defs legit gonna be amazing. If you haven't gotten text messages, just wait till you get back to the USA. There's a fleet of them coming from my phone. I want a text or call or something when you get back that your plane landed safely and all that stuff. Can't wait to see you.

    Talk to you soon,
    Hans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have definitely been reading this and CANNOT wait to see you :)

    ReplyDelete